Terms & Conditions for the 30/30 Contest
- The Contest is open to residents of Germany aged 18 or over except employees of Marina Schwan and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected to the company.
- In the process of voting for the favorite designs of the 30 days / 30 designs project, you have the option to submit personal information such as name, address and email. If you decide to submit that information alongside the vote, you automatically participate in the competition.
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 10.04.2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Marina Schwan cannot be hold responsible for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize is a voucher to the Marina Schwan Online Shop with a value of 30 %. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified.
- The winner will be notified by email within 14 days after the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by German law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Germany.
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current EU data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.